[DECtalk] legality of dectalk, II

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 18:22:30 EDT 2019

Copyright law is just plain broken and it needs a serious overhaul! Speech-fx has to know about the decTalk stuff, floating around the internet for free. Anyone who google searches it can find it easy enough several places. Unless speech-fx only cares about you if you have a big company behind you and can fork over $20000 or so.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10