[DECtalk] Speech Synthesis On Linux

Devin Prater r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 12:42:35 EDT 2018

Well, T. V. Raman complains that eSpeak isn't flexible enough for Emacspeak usage, while still supporting Voxin, IBM ViaVoice. So, if this could be made flexible enough for his standard, then we may have a speech system that we could use completely with Emacspeak, for free.

Devin Prater
Assistive Technology Instructor certified by World Services for the Blind
JAWS certified