[DECtalk] Best way to record sound from a DECtalk Express

Aksel Leo Christoffersen aksel at blindsigtmail.dk
Sat Sep 8 18:19:22 EDT 2018

My recorder doesn’t have an option to change between line-in and mic-in.

My computer has 2 jacks, one to headphones, and one to microphone, but I can’t find an option to change between line-in and mic-in on that ighter.

I think it uses Conexant drivers.

I use Audacity on my computer to record the sound, so maybe there’s an option there.