[DECtalk] Logox Sapi5

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Sun May 27 11:05:15 EDT 2018

I recently tried installing this synth on my work laptop. Installation was prevented, with a message stating Windows protected my computer. I might try installing it on my home computer. Both computers are running Windows 10 Home but have different antivirus solutions. Is the Logox  removal process in German?