[DECtalk] Server upgrade

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Wed May 9 02:25:41 EDT 2018

Hi,

This is Jayson, the server administrator for this list. I'm about to
shut this server down temporarily in order to finish a much-needed
upgrade. Once I know this message has gone out, I'll begin the upgrade.
During this time, all services provided by bluegrasspals.com,
behindoureyes.org, magnetsandladders.org, and marilynspages.com will be
unavailable. The server should be up and running again within a few
hours, hopefully much sooner. If you send a message to this list while
the server is down, your Email provider's outgoing mail server should
queue it for later delivery. I'll let the list know when the server is
back up.

Thanks for your understanding,