[DECtalk] Question regarding Dectalk Express firmware

Aksel Leo Christoffersen aksel at blindsigtmail.dk
Thu Jul 19 15:35:14 EDT 2018

Thank you, that information is good to know, but I still hope, that I
wouldn’t need it. Maybe I’m so lucky, that I can get my hands on a unit,
that already has version 4.2 installed, but thank you so mutch anyway!

Does anyone know, which program I can use to make the Dectalk Express sing,
because I know, that JAWS blocks speech commands of every sorth?

Best regards:

Aksel Christoffersen