[DECtalk] Some questions about DECtalk Express

Lowell Prange lowell at mrprange.com
Fri Aug 10 17:16:04 EDT 2018

Does it take batteries?
If so count the batteries it would take and multiply by 1.5
example if it took 8 batteries.   8*1.5 =12v

then just get an adapter.
https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=AS_20180810131400&SearchText=240v+to+12v+adapter

it might be tricky to get the right plug but you could splice the old adapter to the new one and then check for polarity before plugging it in.
I can elaborate on any step if I went too fast.