[DECtalk] Important: Jaybird.no-ip.info no longer accepting mail

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Wed Aug 1 07:19:34 EDT 2018

Hello,

Years ago, this server was known by the name jaybird.no-ip.info, and
this mailing list used that domain name. I recently discovered the cause
of a long-standing spam problem at my domain was that spammers were
sending to that old domain. Therefore, effective immediately,
jaybird.no-ip.info is refusing all mail. If you are using the address
dectalk at jaybird.no-ip.info to send Email to this list, it will no longer
work. Please update your address book to reflect the correct address,
dectalk at bluegrasspals.com.

Thanks,