[DECtalk] Voxygen voices

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Fri Nov 10 20:19:59 EST 2017

Hi,

Does anyone on this list use voices made by French company Voxygen?
Specifically, the Voxygen SAPI voices available on

http://www.best-of-vox.com/

If so, do the English-speaking voices work well with Windows screen readers?
I know Voxygen offers French, Spanish and Italian voices as well as U.K. and
U.S. English. I can only understand English.

I am asking about Voxygen voices because best-of-vox.com site makes me
somewhat nervous about purchasing their voices. This is due to no contact
methods on the site except following the company on Facebook/Twitter. I'm
interested in knowing if anyone on this list uses Voxygen SAPI voices.