[DECtalk] a new way to sing

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Sat Jan 28 15:08:00 EST 2017

Hi,

I received an Amazon Echo Dot for Christmas. I learned today that my Echo
now has a new feature called Diddy. If I speak a short message, it is
converted into a song sung by computerized voices with background music. The
voices and music are selected at random. I can change the song, if I need
to, until I find a voice/melody I like. I have created a few diddies using
the Diddy skill on my Amazon Echo Dot. I recorded them onto my computer
using a line-in cable. Does anyone want to hear my diddies? The voices are
not Dectalk. I don't know if they are proprietary, created by the Diddy
company which made the Echo Dot skill available.