[DECtalk] Disappointing News from Neospeech

Luis Carlos González Moráles luiscarlosgm at hotmail.es
Fri Dec 8 22:21:23 EST 2017

Talking about new NeoSpeech voices...
I don't know how to get a trial of the new spanish voices, or all the
voices. I was going to take a sales enquery, but a captcha appears but I
cannot read it. I tryed with the new NVDA OCR functionality, but
unfortunately didn't work, letters are incorrect, and so I'm so
destresffull about geting new spanish or all the NeoSpeech Voices. What
is the procediments? Or the procedure to get a trial of the voices? I
want to try it out with NVDA, before I bye it.