[DECtalk] witch speak windows for dectalk is accessible?

Anon Blogger ignotusscrib at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 00:59:14 EST 2016

Or, if using JAWS, activate the JAWS Cursor, press CTRL+End, press
CTRL+Left Arrow three times, and then activate the PC Cursor. Then,
whenever you press the key when using JAWS to activate the left mouse
button, it will click the Play button.

Version 4.3 of the Speak Window also has JAWS script files that go with it.