[DECtalk] c

Ulysses Garcia Green_Gables_fan33 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 17:19:22 EST 2016

Hello,
I've been studying some Jazz harmony pieces, and I remember seeing this
in the archive. I was wondering who made it, and whether or not the
notes were available as separate parts, so I could examine how the
pieces fit together. I was able to depict a few of the chords, enough to
complete a multi-tracked version of a TTBB clarinet ensemble.
If anyone else has more information about this great piece that would be
great. I am currently looking up some jazz improv chords for piano.
-Ulysses