[DECtalk] SAM SAPI5 Sample

Brandon Tyson brandongold98 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 10:19:43 EST 2016

Hello,

About a year or two ago somebody had asked me how I was coming with
the SAM SAPI sample I was trying to generate with the broken program
called MKVoice.

Are you still interested in me doing this? I've found a newer version
of that utility which is called MakeVoice. I edited it so it's called
MKVoice.

If you are interested in me doing this I'll try to set aside some time
for it (I'm working on making a SAPI voice of myself with this).

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Thanks,

Brandon

--
“Be what you are. This is the first step towards becoming better than you are.”
– J. C. Hare & A. W. Hare