[DECtalk] DECtalk txt's that are not songs

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Sun May 29 22:28:10 EDT 2016

Hello Luis,
Welcome to the Dectalk list. I don't have any of the files you want, but
maybe other members have them. I am attaching a zip file which has things I
created over the years with Dectalk acting in different ways. Some of the
files also contain other speech engines as part of the performances.There
are songs as part of two files, but they are mostly acting. I know my
phonetics on the songs are not great. I didn't know how to make Dectalk sing
correctly at the time. I was on dial-up when I made most of this stuff. That
is why the files are so small. I hope some of you enjoy my creations.
Blake