[DECtalk] Another important message about last night's spam

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Tue May 24 18:54:13 EDT 2016

Hello,

It's not that I don't care. The reason I am not banning this spammer is
that this user has posted legitimate messages to the list before.
Furthermore, aside from changing their Email address everywhere, there's
nothing they can do now to stop the spam, now that it has started
happening. Rest assured, if someone subscribed to the list for the sole
purpose of sending spam, they'd be banned too quick to talk about, and
if that happened too often, I'd have to start manually approving all
subscription requests. But we're not there yet.

Jayson