[DECtalk] Fwd: [orca-list] new text to speech project based on Festival Lite

Carlos Fernandez cf530a at gmail.com
Tue May 3 15:41:06 EDT 2016

I've been following this larger project, which also endeavors to create
a completely open-source artificial assistant for the linux desktop and
a stand-alone device. And they also want to create an open-source
massive natural language processing engine for multiple languages. It is
a great ambition, but I'm slightly less optimistic than they are that it
will soon be functional.

Carlos