[DECtalk] thanks for Dectalk NVDA add-on

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Fri Jun 24 22:53:56 EDT 2016

Hi,

If the creator of the Dectalk Access32 NVDA add-on is on this list, I am
writing to say thank you. Today my computer obtained Windows 10.
Post-upgrade my primary screen reader Jaws did not function correctly. For a
brief time NVDA voiced by Dectalk was my only functional screen reader. This
experience was stressful because I had to completely remove and reinstall
Jaws. Hearing the familiar voice of Paul helped me feel less stressed to
some extent.