[DECtalk] singing Dectalk and NVDA

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Mon Feb 15 21:02:46 EST 2016

Thanks for the specific instructions. I somehow managed to temporarily break
NVDA. Perhaps I deleted the wrong line in the dectalk.py file located in

%appdata%\nvda\addons\dectalk\synthdrivers

after editing it in WordPad. In any case, I will be reinstalling NVDA and
attempt to make the DT nvda add-on sing on another day.

Blake

  _____