[DECtalk] I found ETI-Eloquence version 3

Jitendra Kumar jeet.invincible at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 08:59:23 EST 2016

Oh, thanks brandon, please do it, I like some other voices.
Well, I noticed one thing, the ECI32.dll is big in sapi4 package, and
is version 3.0, and in the add on, it is smaller and v 3.3,
any diference between them?
well, do you remember another version of eloquence which  came with JAWS 3.3?

--
Skype:
Jeet.delhi