[DECtalk] difficulty entering the phonemes for a particular word in DECTalk.

Mohamed Al-Hajamy malhajamy at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 21:02:48 EST 2016

Hi, I am trying to write a new song, and one of the words that is part
of the lyrics is the word "marry." However, when I try to write it using
the phonemes "meh riy", I don't get a good sounding "marry" sound out of
it. The problem is it says Meh ree rather than marry, and I can't seem
to figure out what the word would be phonetically. The ey sound is less
stressed than a normal a, and the ey sound is slightly de emphasized. I
tried ey rx iy, as well as eh rr iy, however I can't seem to figure out
what it would translate to. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks.