[DECtalk] decTalk sapi5?

jake mcmahan mcmahan.jake at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 05:27:40 EDT 2016

Josh:

The first version of sapi5 dectalk ever to be released was I think
version 4.6.7 or something similar.  I have not been made aware of a
version of 4.6.4 that was ever released as a sapi5 module..

And a bit of news, innoetics, maker of the ian UK english male voice and
other greek voices are about to release new voices. These voices will
covering several languages.  I know for a fact that there are three
american english voices available.  A man, a woman, and a girl.  I've
ran tests on those voices and the audio for those can be found on Jake
Grosses website.