[DECtalk] SAPI5 RHVoice

Brandon Tyson brandongold98 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 23:03:31 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I don't normally post here, but I've found a SAPI5 version of RHVoice.
I went ahead and synced it to another person on this list who may be
uploading this to their site but I'll also see if I can share a
Dropbox link within the next few days if you'd like.
This voice package has 4 languages.

Thanks,

Brandon

--
It is simply sitting silently, witnessing the thoughts, passing before
you. Just witnessing, not interfering not even judging, because the