[DECtalk] ?Anyone Know Where To Find Monologue

Alex alex16293 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 01:49:03 EDT 2016

Hi, I recently heard about this thing called Monologue, a speech
synthesizer for SAPI4. No, I am not talking about the one that sounds
like DoubleTalk, I'm talking about the one that sounds like, according
to one person, Eloquence 3 on steroids. It also supported not just US
English, but also (I think), UK English, Spanish, German, French and
Italian. So, does anyone happen to have this file anywhere on their
local storage media or can you all try and contact friends who are not
even on this list to try and find said file?