[DECtalk] More Gnuspeech demos added

Carlos Fernandez cf530a at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 06:40:11 EDT 2015

The sections I quoted came from the default project page:
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuspeech/
under the obtaining GNUSpeech heading. I don't mean that it should be
necessary to use Nextstep, only that it is mentioned strangely on the
page. I have the code and it works fine on my mac and also on ubuntu, so
I can't complain about that. I'm looking at trying to improve the code,
but as I have little experience in speech synthesis, I do not know how
useful I can be.

Carlos