[DECtalk] More Gnuspeech demos added

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sat Oct 24 06:03:04 EDT 2015

Carlos, what page are you going to for Gnuspeech?  I saw nothing about
buying a computer, commercial OS, etc.  Maybe we're looking at different
pages?  If you go to any Gnu mirror and look under /gnu/gnuspeech, you'll
see the 19 MB OS X version and the much smaller SA (standalone) version.
They were both released within the last week.  Yes, the code does seem to be
very old, but apparently has been updated.  I did see a different version of
this synthesizer which does require Gnustep, but that's not the same.  This
code definitely doesn't require it as I had no problem compiling it on a
server without a GUI.