[DECtalk] New synthesizer Gnuspeech

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Fri Oct 23 07:34:58 EDT 2015

Apparently, it uses its own.  I'll send the intonation file and a sample
from the main dictionary in a separate message.  With some work, it could be
modified easily enough without coding.  Of course it would help if you're on
Linux or Mac so you can actually listen to your modifications.  I don't see
why it couldn't be compiled on Windows, but it requires CMake.  I don't know
if there is a Windows port of CMake.