[DECtalk] a Dectalk question from Snoopi

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Tue Nov 10 19:38:39 EST 2015

Ed, Thank you for finding all of the stuff such as phonemes for other
languages. As another list member said, perhaps you could upload the 100mb
of stuff to Dropbox?

Carlos, I posed your questions to Snoopi during my telephone conversation
with him tonight. He told me that voice and version won't matter. So using
version 4.3 and Paul is fine. He requests that the audio files be converted
to mp3 at 96kbps. If possible, he would like the audio to be stereo. I told
him that converting mono to  stereo might be too much work for you. I think
audio generated automatically by Dectalk 4.3 is mono if I remember
correctly.

Blake

  _____