[DECtalk] a Dectalk question from Snoopi

Carlos Fernandez cf530a at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 22:29:33 EST 2015

I have a database that I will try. This is from an actual dictionary,
and contains some words that may not be desired (I can see "'id
al-fitr", which may not be a super-popular one). However, it does
contain 118894 words. I will try and convert all these words to audio
for you. I assume Paul is acceptable (let me know if it is not). Also,
any specific version? I don't know whether one is easier than another.
It may take some time, both because I am busy and because that's a
really large number of words. I should also ask you if I should compress
the resulting audio to any format? I could do mp3, ogg, etc. and if you
are attaching it to an android app the library could be smaller.

Carlos