[DECtalk] need help with the dectalk 4.x demos

Miguel Villagomez miguelv064 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 08:02:46 EDT 2015

Do you mean that you can't change the speech rate or anything? That's easy
to do with the demos. What I usually do is type [:ra x] in the edit box,
where X is the number of words per minute between 75 and I can't remember
the max value. If you want to change voices, all you have to do is enter
[:nx], where x is the name for the voice, p for Paul, b for Betty, H for
harry, F for Frank, D for Dennis, K for Kit, U for Ursula, R, for Rita, and
W for Wendy, and also V for Val, a user-defined voice. I hope this helps.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile