[DECtalk] a crazy dectalk song I created

Carlos Fernandez cf530a at gmail.com
Thu May 28 12:26:27 EDT 2015

You can download the accessible windows version for now at
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11231100/BTSync%201.3.109.exe
I run the archive, and you will find the instructions for submitting
stuff and other things in the info.html file in the root directory.
1. First, if you use NVDA, you will want to install the BTSync add-on.
This makes the application more accessible. The link to this is
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11231100/BTSync.nvda-addon Install
it like you would any other add-on package.
2. Then, you'll need the bitTorrent Sync program itself. You can
download it (temporarily) at
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11231100/BTSync%201.3.109.exe
3. The installation process is a little weird. You will get to a stage
where it will ask you if you have a secret. You will want to select the
"No, I don't" option here.
4. It will also ask you where you want to store your synced shares. I
would suggest you create a folder for these, something like "synced
folders", under which all of your content will go.
5. Using windows explorer, go into the folder that you created for
syncs, and create a folder in here called "dectalk archive" or whatever
you would like it called.
6. When you have finished the installation process, open BTSync. There
will be a list of folders, containing your folder.
7. Navigate around the BTSync window until you find the add folder
button and activate it (it only worked with the space bar when I tried).
8. In the "folder secret" box, paste the following line
  BFQETEL6FG4ERS3NAGHE2BXR6VMEWC7NH
9. Navigate to the browse button and select your "dectalk archive" folder.
10. Press OK and close the window with alt+f4.
11. You're good to go. The content in the dectalk archive folder will
begin to download. You will also be sending this data to others on the
folder.
Carlos