[DECtalk] two dectalk questions

Mohamed malhajamy at gmail.com
Wed May 27 08:12:43 EDT 2015

What exactly do you mean by bi stable? And when you said there
are no restriction, do you mean no restrictions on the result?

restrictions on outputs,
<dectalk at bluegrasspals.com> wrote:

>> Hi,

>> I've sometimes wondered about the squawking myself, since
everything's done in software.

>> Jayson

>> On 5/27/2015 1:21 AM, Mohamed via Dectalk wrote:
>>> Hi guys, so, I have two dectalk questions.
>>> First one.  I know that sometimes if dectalk's filters overload,
it produces a loud squeaking sound.  I'm interested in what
exactly happens that causes the sound.  I know that it's because
dectalk's filters are overloading, but I'm interesting in knowing
more about what happens.  Second, I have a few songs that I've
written.  Could I share them on here? And if so, are their any
guidelines about it?
>>> Thanks