[DECtalk] Dosbox

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Mon May 25 20:23:15 EDT 2015

You can download Dosbox with screen readers included here:
http://batsupport.com/unsupported/dosbox/talking_dosbox.zip
Some very smart blind people managed to get three Dos screen readers working
in Dosbox, two of which use sbtalker. For more information about starting
them, review the readme at:
http://batsupport.com/unsupported/dosbox/README.html
These and other Dos files are kindly being hosted by Tony Baechler. Thanks
Tony! As for copying something into Dosbox i.e. Text Assist, simply copy a
folder to the drives folder of Dosbox.

There is an email list for discussing Talking Dosbox. To subscribe, send a
blank message to
talking-dosbox+subscribe at googlegroups.com
Reply to the confirmation message.
Blake