[DECtalk] new member

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Thu May 21 16:39:56 EDT 2015

Tyler, The Dectalk archive which used to be dectalk.com is not on Snoopi's
site anywhere. At one point Snoopi was interested in hosting the archive on
his domain. Either dectalk.com had gone away by then or the owner of
dectalk.com never responded to email inquiry I sent on Snoopi's behalf. I
don't remember precisely, but anyway nothing resulted. I think the Dectalk
archive is currently being hosted by Carlos, who is on this list, via a
file-sharing program. As Tyler said, the Archive is now hard to find. I'm
not sure if this is still the case.

As for number of list members, perhaps list owner Jayson Smith can obtain
that information in his Mailman software.
Blake