[DECtalk] new member

Tyler programmer651 at comcast.net
Thu May 21 06:44:03 EDT 2015

What version of Dectalk do you have, and which website did you get it from? Dectalk 4.4 is popular
from Bluegrass Pals, Grossgang, or Snoopi Botten's The Flame of Hope site. It
can not export wav files, but 4.3 can. You can get 4.3 from Bluegrasspals or Grossgang.
Where did you get yours? And which version is it?
Tyler Z