[DECtalk] new member

Tyler programmer651 at comcast.net
Thu May 21 06:07:02 EDT 2015

You would need audio editing software. You could highlight the note and pitch it up one. One time, I
wrote a whole bit in B-flat, and pitched the whole piece up to C just so I could have the note
I wanted. Right when I started writing the piece in C, I realized I wouldn't be able to make it
high enough, so I wrote it in a lower key and then edited it with Audacity to sound like the key I wanted.
Tyler Z