[DECtalk] SoftVoice songs

Jake Gross datajake at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 11:14:22 EDT 2015

To get the addon to work, automatic language switching, automatic
dialect switching, and trust voice's language when processing
characters and symbols must be unchecked. These text files won't sing
with the addon. To get them to sing, you should use the NoteTalker
program and if required, a vm of an older version of windows.