[DECtalk] Using hardware synth with NVDA

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Tue Jun 30 08:44:49 EDT 2015

It is my understanding that the fake Alex NVDA add-on was an April Fool's
joke. For those who don't know, the fake voice uses recordings of the Alex
voice from Apple  not Alex from this list. mattias, since you want removal
of that addon  does this mean that you created it?

I do not know how Jeff can be contacted. He does not list any contact
information on his home page, at least none I can find.
Blake