[DECtalk] mbrola voices for nvda

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Mon Jun 29 20:31:57 EDT 2015

I just discovered that although I copied the link after visiting the MBROLA
download page, it leads back to the home page. To download the tools binary
and voices select the "download" link and then your operating system. Like
Alex, I don't like the voices either. I tried the voices via Jake's NVDA
add-on this morning after installing onto an XP system. The only thing I
could htink was "Yuck!" I don't like the quality of MBROLA voices.
Blake