[DECtalk] a question about something in the dectalkdocumentation

Edward Bruckert edbruckert at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 15:52:25 EDT 2015

There are only two data bases in fectalk. All others are vreted using the speaker def parameters. the doctor dennis voice and
the betty are the two voices model directly modeled after real voices. The earliest dectalks only
had dthe dennis database. The female was done by badly scaling the malle ones .
so play with the parameters and create your own, Warning the biggest problem is overloading a filter bank so playing with gains is often necessary.