[DECtalk] Snoopi site updates

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Mon Jul 27 16:33:31 EDT 2015

Hi,

AOL bounced Snoopi, so I'm posting this message for him. He recently did a
couple site updates in the "songs for computers and AAC" area.

http://www.theflameofhope.co/SONGS%20FOR%20PC'.html

The first new item is a menu with Dectalk speak windows in other languages.
The link is titled "speak window selection". I sent him the Fonixtalk that
speaks Korean and Chinese contributed by Carlos. It's just not on his site
yet.

For those who have difficulty enabling stereo mix, Snoopi found a stereo mix
installer. Look in the "stereo mix" menu. Unfortunately, the videio he found
does not explain audibly how to show disabled devices. If anyone would like
to create a better stereo mix tutorial, Snoopi would be happy to host it. He
always tries to make his site blind-friendly, including the new updates
discussed above.