[DECtalk] update on fonixTalk in other languages

Carlos Fernandez cf530a at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 14:21:04 EDT 2015

Yes. This synthesizer is used in China, as it was one of the first
available Chinese speech engines. It's not perfect, but it's miles ahead
of fonixTalk. As a rule, the larger your database, the higher quality
will be the output. If I had to choose one, it would probably be the
Mandarin voices from voiceware.

Carlos