[DECtalk] a message from Snoopi

Carlos Fernandez cf530a at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 18:06:24 EDT 2015

The problem was solved some time ago, and I thought Snoopi already knew
this. You circumvented the bouncing by sending all the e-mail from the
list address on behalf of the sender rather than sending it on from the
sender address. This seems to have worked perfectly for everyone else. I
was surprised to hear that this problem was the reason Snoopi was
staying off the list, even now, but I assume he just missed your
announcement when you changed the settings. So, in fact, the issue was
fixed months ago.

Carlos