[DECtalk] DECTalk 5 (Sapi) Thank you, and please help

Johnathan Velick johnathanvelick at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 19:56:15 EDT 2015

Really? I had assumed Bluegrasspals was affiliated with Flameofhope. At any
rate, the zip directory is here. <http://theflameofhope.co/dectalkreader1/>
It does not use the actual DECTalk software but through the folder "sapi"
there is a .msi download so that the Text To Speech Application may work
with the DECTalk Voices installed, and afaik it uses a dictionary file to
work with phonemes, as the phonetic code as I mentioned before works but
not design voice or other voice commands (as in the ones used to change
between the voice presets Paul, Betty, Harry, Rita, etc).

I'm assuming the entire source code is inside these files but I don't know
how to access them to make them work with the TTSA software.