[DECtalk] history of the DECtalk archive?

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Sat Aug 15 22:57:35 EDT 2015

Hi,

I assume Andre Louis started the DECtalk Archive, although I don't know
when. I first became familiar with it in late 2003. He continued to
maintain it until the middle of August 2005, when he discontinued it. By
that time, I had started mirroring it on my own server, just for my own
convenience and as a public service, so I took over ownership of the
archive by default. There are several historical Readme files in the
archive detailing most of this.

Jayson