[DECtalk] Exceeding the pitch number range

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Sat Aug 15 08:10:24 EDT 2015

The only way I know of to exceed the highest Dectalk pitch range is
program/record at a lower pitch and run the part through audio-editing
software like Audacity, which has a change pitch feature. Of course the only
problem with exceeding pitch this way is that in the result Dectalk sounds
like a little bug or chipmunk.
Blake