[DECtalk] Klatt Speech Synthesizer

brandon T brandongold98 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 19:58:18 EDT 2014

Hello,

I have used CircumReality before. Do you have any tips for quickly
reading the sentences with NVDA please? My thought was to copy the
file onto my notetaker and read them that way, would that work?

Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to any assistance
you are willing to provide.

Sincerely,

Brandon Tyson