[DECtalk] dectalk archive: six months afterward

Carlos Fernandez cf530a at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 11:15:00 EDT 2014

I don't know if the dropbox system makes sense. It seems like it will
only cause new problems. If BTSync ultimately fails me, I'll resort to
that, but I do not want to do that. Instead, I would probably set up
BTSync and the archive on my personal server and link a domain name up
to that directory. That would provide an internet version.
I also had another question. What do you think about providing a single
audio format, essentially converting all files to one universal audio
type. I'm not sure whether that is better or whether we should just
respect the original choices. If we do go with one, which would you
prefer? mp3? ogg vorbis? What quality is best? Maybe it's simplest to
keep it randomized and only convert for a strange type? I'll leave it up
to you.

Carlos