[DECtalk] dectalk archive: six months afterward

Ulysses Garcia green_gables_fan33 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 08:02:29 EDT 2014

Hi there,Drop Box folder? I heard there's a folder setting that only
allows the administrator of that folder to make changes, but most people
would have to pay a monthly or yearly subscription to get extra space.
I'm not sure how big the archive is in total. Maybe you could upload it
to the cloud and have a web site link to that server.
What about using a