[DECtalk] OT, NeoSpeech

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Sat Oct 11 22:12:26 EDT 2014

I hesitated to post the link here for buying NeoSpeech because Jayson told
me years ago that messages pertaining to sales must be Dectalk-related. This
is not. However... I'll go ahead and post link anyway.
www.irti.net
Although you could buy the voices on the Maxiaids site for $75, Innovative
Rehabilitative Technology INC (IRTI) currently has them at a discount, only
$29.95 for both voices including free shipping. The voices can be shipped to
customers in the U.S., but I am not sure if citizens in other countries can
purchase. It's also worth noting that fully activating the voices requires
sending the serial number and unique fingerprint directly to IRTI for
generation of user key. For some reason they did not receive that
information when I submitted the online form, but contacting tech support
resolved the problem. My permanent user key was then emailed to me.
Blake
P.S. If any of you would like to write to me off-list about NeoSpeech, the
first message on this topic included my email address in message body near
the bottom.